The CenturyLink Centerís Group Services Department offers an excellent opportunity to treat your group to the finest entertainment at the Ark-La-Texís premier sports and entertainment facility. Any social, civic, business, scout, school, professional or family group can take advantage of a number of discounted events scheduled throughout the year. The Group Sales Department handles all details from ticketing to special seating.
For more information, please call our group sales department at 318-747-2501.
Group Services Procedures
The following are policies and procedures for Group Sales at the CenturyLink Center:
- A group generally consists of a minimum of 15-20 people and varies for each event.
- A one-time $3.00 processing fee is required with each group order. This fee is NOT per ticket.
- Seating can be reserved in advance once the number for your group has been determined. The group leader will then have up to 2 weeks to present payment (until the order deadline).
- Groups may add on to their original order with a minimum of 5 tickets. Add-on orders will be selected as close as possible to the original order and are subject to availability. Add-on orders will be regular price after the deadline.
- Payment Methods: Payment for the entire amount of tickets purchased can be made in ONE of the following forms, ONE company, school or organizational check, money order, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express or cash. Make checks payable to: CenturyLink Center. Mail payment to: CenturyLink Center, Group Sales, 2000 CenturyLink Center Drive, Bossier City, LA 71111.
- If you would like to pay for your tickets in person at our office, please call and make an appointment: (318) 747-2501.
- Cash, Visa, MasterCard and American Express orders will require 48-72 hours for processing before tickets are ready to be picked up or mailed. If paying by check, there may be a waiting period. There will be a $25.00 fee on all returned checks.
- Seating is available for persons with disabilities; however, it is limited. Please inform the Group Sales Department in advance if any members of your group will require special accommodations.
- Tickets purchased less than two weeks prior to the performance will not be mailed. Arrangements can be made to have the tickets picked up from Will Call at our facility.
- Unfortunately, there are no complimentary tickets for bus drivers or group leaders. All persons entering the building must have a ticket, no exceptions.
- Any child that has reached his / her first birthday must have a ticket.
- There are no refunds or exchanges after tickets have been purchased.