Normal Business Hours
The main Box Office is located at ground level across from parking lot A on the Northwest side of the arena.
The Box Office is open Monday – Friday from 9:30am – 4:30pm. Patrons may purchase tickets in person during these times.
Weekend Box Office hours vary. Call (318) 747-2501 ext. 0, for weekend Box Office hours.
Special Business Hours
The Event Box Office is located upstairs on the plaza on the West side of the arena.
On an event day during the week (Mon - Fri), the upstairs box office will be open at 4:30pm to approximately 1 hour after event start.
On an event day that is on a Saturday or Sunday, the upstairs box office will be open at 1:00pm until approximately 1 hour after the start of the event.
Ticket On Sales: 10am. Lottery participants may arrive no earlier than 8:30am.
Patrons may pick up tickets, purchased in advance, during normal business hours at the Main Box Office. Tickets purchased in advance may also be picked up at the designated Will Call windows at the Event Box Office. Proper identification and the credit card used to purchase the tickets will be required to receive tickets.
Media Will Call will be handled from the Event Box Office during event business hours. Arrangements should be made prior to the event with the CenturyLink Center Marketing Department. Proper identification will be required to receive credentials.
Methods of Payment: Cash, Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover only. No checks.
Scalping is illegal on CenturyLink Center property, including but not limited to, inside the arena, the plaza, parking lots, etc.
Event On-Sale Lottery Procedures
The purpose of a lottery system is to ensure that all customers have the same chance of being the first in line thus eliminating the need to be at the arena overnight. This policy helps ensure customer safety and provides for effective crowd management.
To purchase tickets, please read the following instructions:
1. Random numbers will be issued beginning one and one-half hours prior to the designated on-sale time. If you arrive after that start of the drawing, you will be placed in line after all the numbers have been drawn.
2. ONE (1) random number per customer. Anyone found in possession of more than one number will be placed at the end of the line.
3. You must be 12 years of age or older AND be able to complete a transaction to receive a random number.
4. A random number does NOT guarantee you a ticket, only a place in line.
5. Your random number will only be honored at the CenturyLink Center Box Office.
6. Random numbers are non-transferable.
7. The first number will be drawn 30 minutes prior to the on-sale time.
Thank You For Your Cooperation And Enjoy The Show!
8. Each position in line will be determined by the random number distribution (lottery). For example if tickets 1 thru 10 are assigned and number 5 is drawn, the customer with number 5 would be first, another number would be drawn to determine the second in line, and so on until all the numbers have been drawn.
9. When the starting number is announced, customers will begin lining up in the order in which their number is called.
10. Ticket limit (if any) will be posted on the Box Office windows.
11. Anyone who receives a random number has a chance to be first in line! You will not be able to camp out. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who does not abide by the policies listed above.
Please do not arrive at the venue any earlier than the time specified for distribution of the random numbers. There is no advantage in early arrival, as your place in line will be detrmined by the lottery process.